Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mr. Fell Studies


    





















Ballpoint pen and gouache over photo copy    >


                 
click on pics for better images


I continue to study the facial features of Mr. Fell in preparation for the completion of a ceramic bust.

I have printed  light  copies of the following photos and have drawn directly on them to help me find and define the form.As can be observed I have over emphasized the shapes created by the varied forms comprising of the surface anatomy of the face in my attempts to discover this form. Also the drawn lines have been utilized in such a way as to define the contour of these shapes.


-The next step will be a preliminary clay study. (sketch)

  For further Fell go here


















                                              


                                                             Pencil over photo copy  >

No comments:

Post a Comment